Home > Forum

Bankrupt teams with no manager still racing

New 1. January 3, 2020 03:53 pm
Author
Town
Search On YouTube, Jakes Wings
Team
United Kingdom Terrier
Division 3.1
I’m in 2.4 and MF1 are still racing and are bankrupt, they have no manager yet are still racing and doing well, Shouldn’t these teams stop racing?
New 2. January 3, 2020 04:03 pm
Author
Town
Feltwell
Team
United Kingdom Wolf GP
Division 2.2
I thought they did - I agree it makes no sense - also shouldn't bankrupt teams be automatically relegated at the end of the season?
New 3. January 3, 2020 04:05 pm
Author
Town
Search On YouTube, Jakes Wings
Team
United Kingdom Terrier
Division 3.1
Well I thought that was the case too, MF1 are bankrupt and still beating me, Like it’s kinda not on
New 4. January 3, 2020 04:09 pm
Author
Town
Feltwell
Team
United Kingdom Wolf GP
Division 2.2
They might have broken it with the disqualification update - although it is weird that they are qualifying for races without a manager and no finances.
New 5. January 3, 2020 05:46 pm
Author
Town
Search On YouTube, Jakes Wings
Team
United Kingdom Terrier
Division 3.1
Exactly, Very very odd
New 6. February 3, 2021 08:02 pm
Author
Deleted member
Team
I guess they had old parts from the time when the team was not yet bankrupt - in the new season the team should be inactive and gone from the game in season 27 (most likely they will be listed in div 3 next season)
New 7. February 4, 2021 08:47 am
Author
Town
Search On YouTube, Jakes Wings
Team
United Kingdom Terrier
Division 3.1
Sadly it resulted in them racing and scoring points which then meant I missed the cut by 4 or 5 points
New 8. February 4, 2021 10:16 am
Author
Deleted member
Team
I created a change request that teams without managers should not participate at races.
New 9. February 9, 2021 10:52 am
Town
Search YouTube for MCDXCOM
Team
United Kingdom Facami
Division 2.3
This is interesting as I have returned and was allowed to continue with my old team which had 140m debt! As i was not a brand new team i did not get any starter parts and could not develop any as i had more than 5m debt! I had to get this debt cleared in order to begin just getting everything together for 1 driver to take part in the last race of last season. So somehow these bankrupt teams must be using old parts potentially exploiting a bug as all my parts were gone at the start of this season.

Error

Guests can't post in the forum. Please sign in to be able to post in the forums.